Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 1 / ?]

Ted Kaczynski info?

No.1003760 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know it's a weird request, but a friend and I are planning on doing a weird roadtrip in a year or two across America, going to quirky counterculture places with weird history. I would imagine Ted may be a sort of a hero to a fringe group here, like McVeigh on /pol/, and I'm wondering if any of you guys knew where his famous plateau was? He said in his manifesto he was driven to violence because a road cut through it.

>The best place, to me, was the largest remnant of this plateau that dates from the tertiary age. It's kind of rolling country, not flat, and when you get to the edge of it you find these ravines that cut very steeply in to cliff-like drop-offs and there was even a waterfall there. It was about a two days' hike from my cabin. That was the best spot until the summer of 1983. That summer there were too many people around my cabin so I decided I needed some peace. I went back to the plateau and when I got there I found they had put a road right through the middle of it... You just can't imagine how upset I was. It was from that point on I decided that, rather than trying to acquire further wilderness skills, I would work on getting back at the system. Revenge.

ALSO
>I do not support Ted, Tim, or any form of terrorism in general. This is just for an interesting idea