Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 3 / ?]

No.1057253 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Not sure if this belongs here or not, but gonna try my lucky anyways.

I'm wondering if anyone has any knowledge on these little vampire fuckers that would cause them to have an increase in who/what they target. Every summer I join my family in the usual outdoor activities (camping, hiking, swimming, etc) and my sister practically has to lather herself in all manner of repellent to try and deter mosquitoes, though it ends up being a lost cause. For example we could be outside for the same amount of time, I with no to minimal repellent and her with her deet bath and I manage to get maybe 1 or 2 bites in an hour and she manages to get around a dozen or more.

Our mom is a nurse and she and the doctor she works for have been trying to figure out why my sister seems to be a walking buffet for the bugs yet anyone else around her seems to be fine. Our only thoughts are she drinks a lot of tea so maybe something with the herbs and tea leaves is attracting them to her, or something to do with a few summers ago she managed to get bit by well over 100 times in a single evening and that somehow put up an all you can eat notice to the bugs.

At this point it is becoming a problem for her as she is constantly looking pock marked with all these bug bites and she is wanting to go outdoors less and less during the summer.