Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!I1ftieCPe9P
[59 / 15 / ?]

4chan Cup /out/ Roster Poll

!!I1ftieCPe9P No.1071223 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>what is this?
>Put simply, a simulation of Pro Evolution Soccer being competed between teams which are embodiments of boards of the 4chan imageboard. The players represent facets of each board's culture.
Read more at implyingrigged (dot) info/wiki/FAQ

Believe it or not, but /out/ also has a team and they have done quite well in the past. Under the guidance of the previous manager /out/ won the 2015 Autumn Babby Cup and got third place in the following 2016 Winter Cup.

/out/ will be able to play in the next Autumn Babby Cup if enough board interest can be gathered. So if you're interested answer the poll and post in this thread and we'll be able to see /out/ in Autumn!
In the meantime I've already done some things.

The first upcoming change for /out/ will be a new Victory Anthem. A little while ago what started as a whistling thread turned into something beautiful:
clyp (dot) it/mco3j2c5

The current /out/ roster hasn't really been updated for quite a while, so I made a poll with a couple of potential new players. Please answer the poll, it'll only take a minute or two.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9y1ShcFUuHlHsIEt8lUK4322e2bnh5oDohUn-gXl1eCyZyg/viewform?usp=sf_link

For these new players some old players need to get the boot of course.
In random order those are:
>Everyday Carry
>Bug Out Bag
>Knife Thread
>Patch Thread
>Hammocks > Tents
>Leave No Trace
>Innawoods
These players have been chosen as they are rather generic things and not very representative of /out/ board culture.
Alongside this Geopooper and Geocache will be merged, becoming one player instead of two.

If you have ideas, suggestions etc feel free to post them in this thread, I'll get back you to as soon as I can.