Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 11 / ?]

No.107560 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Heydiddlyo, outereenos! It's /tg/.

I'm planning a horror RPG campaign that's a series of barely related one-shots.
The gimmick is that I want to base each game off of an allegedly real account of a brush with the unexplained. Then, when it's over, I can reveal this fact to the players with some 'based on a true story' twist.

It's not important that the story be verifiable- mostly that it's disturbing, and not blatantly unbelievable.

I've already harvested lots of interesting caps and stories from /tg/ and /k/ (and fuck all from /x/, unfortunately), and I was pointed in this direction on account of /out/'s penchant for exploration and survival in remote areas.
A lot of the ones I've collected from the boards so far have involved apparent encounters with cryptids or other unknowns, but anything creepy (preferably involving a group of people, but I can get creative if necessary) is fair game to post.

In return, I'll post some of the stories I've already collected thus far- specifically those closely connected to camping, hiking and so forth. Thanks in advance- and if you don't have anything so share, I at least hope you enjoy the show.