Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[241 / 24 / ?]

Official /out/ Gun Argument Thread

No.109331 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, so it seems like we have a pretty good board here. we all like to talk about the various stuff we do in the /out/doors which is great. What sucks is that threads that get started with that in mind often get derailed until they become an argument about gun use. This was never the original point of the thread, and nobody in the thread learns anything, or gets to discuss anything about what they were hoping to learn or discuss in the first place. Despite this annoyance, this argument gets started up very often. So some sc/out/s obviously want to discuss gun use on this board, which honestly, I think should be allowed, so long as its related to gun use in various outdoor activities. So to avoid this argument cropping up in other threads, I suggest you bring your opinions to this thread, and if you see people starting this argument in other threads, I suggest you redirect them here as well. This way, if you want to argue about guns, you can come here, and if you don't want to do that, you can ignore this thread. Ideally this would be a place for a reasoned argument, and not a hotbed for trolls and shitposting, but I honestly don't know how its going to turn out. I apologize if this is the case. Points for discussion could start by one person posting: 'i think guns are suitable/not suitable for use in activity x' and replies could go from there.

>tl;dr: ITT we put forward our opinions about gun use in the outdoors, and refrain from doing so elswhere.