Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 4 / ?]

No.1100436 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anyone /out/ with disabilities? Not just missing an arm or depression but heart problems, seizures, diabetes, chron's, deathly allergic to bees, etc?
I've been wanting to get back into camping but I've had three seizures in two years and an anuryesum for apparently no reason any doctors could come up with but then again they didn't really do much to begin with. I also get bouts of not being able to suddenly read, make or retain memories and forget where I am and who is everyone but that's oddly not been much of a problem even when I'm at work. I can recognize it and just auto-pilot through and it doesn't usually last more than fifteen minutes or so. It's only happened maybe once a year to once every few years. My new doctor is concerned about it and I'm waiting on another nurologist.
How dangerous would it be to go camping alone? Just the weekends, 'easy' or fairly popular places. None of my three friends are into camping but I'm making progress with at least one of them when it comes to hikes. The seizures is what worries me whether or not I'm alone.

Anyone else have similar issues? Stories about shit going wrong?

Only other story I have involves an elderly ex-coworker who took me up a mountain in NH for the weekend and he got stung by a bee. I was living out of a van at the time and my doctor had given me an epi pen because I was having weird reactions to something around that time but we couldn't figure out what. We weren't too far from where we started so I just ran back to grab it and stab him. On the way to meet an ambulance via car he went unconscious but he recovered just fine.