Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[93 / 14 / ?]

Elector Magnetic Sensitivity

No.1180069 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I Have just recently discovered that i have Electro Magnetic Sensitivity. I want to go and visit a country with very little cell phone coverage ect .... Costa Rica seems like a good place to start. Anyone with and contacts &/or Information to help me escape to get some quick Respite would be Much appreciated. The Brain fog i have At the moment is quite heavy so i am reaching out to you wonderful humans online to try and get some help, advice and whatever you can throw at me. I Just want to get away for a couple of weeks & will deal with the problem more long term when i get back. Ironically, i have been doing alot of research online about the topic & it really is starting to do my nut in. I have a Detecting machine on the way and have the option to talk to experts in the matter and have ordered books ect, but i have a 2-3 week gap right now where am free, so i really would like to use this time wisely to get away preferably somewhere hot, to really see how i feel and really get some much needed rest as my sleep and tinnitus is starting to get unbearable. I know this is a very specialized area and widely unrecognized condition, so please no trolling because this is a very serious matter for me.