Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[131 / 12 / ?]

2009 Nutty Putty cave incident

No.1180884 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I read about this entire ordeal and I am still amazed that even with all the modern tooling and technology, we couldn't get him out. How would you guys get him out, if you were to come an hour after the incident and what kind of tools would you use?

>inb4 he shouldn't have went there

I am a firefighter and I believe everyone must have a chance to be saved, not matter how stupid they are (we once got a guy that use a wedding ring as cock ring and we were able to save his peepee). I am no expert as the brave volunteers that went there but I believe I would have done some things different.

I would have brought a small jack hammer or a rotary hammer and widened the whole tunnel, especially the area above his feet and the whole where he got stuck. The dust wouldn't be too much of a problem, we could just install a fan that would suck ass the dust outside. If that doesn't work, I'd work my way in with a rock and a chisel and carve my way in. I believe in 6 to 7 hours I should have more than enough time to free some space and meanwhile, the rescue team would have had enough time to figure out the cave and install the pulley system.

Thoughts?