Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 4 / ?]

Screams in the Woods.

No.1195867 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yesterday I was driving to a state park near my house at night to explore around and get some fresh air, as I had been at the gun range earlier for awhile. In the parking lot there was one blue car but I just drove a bit past it and ignored it. I then get out and go into the woods and right away I just hear this screaming. At first I thought it was some injured coyote. I've heard them howl there before. But through the sound of geese honking, it just kept going and going. It began to sound like a girl, screaming in huge amounts of pain and terror. And then while she's screaming I hear a guy just way lower just grunt also like in pain.

I had left my rifle in the trunk but took all my bullets inside my house before leaving. So it had no ammo. I'm only 18 so I'm not allowed to carry a pistol I don't think. I'm like 5'9 and only 126 pounds so I'd get my ass kicked. So I get back to my car and call 911 and drove home.

I have no idea if it was a rape, a murder, or they were just having really fucking aggressive sex in the woods. But it scared the shit out of me and I'm left wondering what happened. Y'all think I could call the police department and ask?