Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 9 / ?]

No.120211 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Evening fellow /out/siders, I come to you looking for a bit of advice about looking for an /out/ related job. If this topic is not seen as totally /out/ related, I understand and will delete the thread.

Anyway

How difficult would it be for a britfag like myself to move to the USA and work on a ranch?

For a couple of years now I've been considering moving out of the UK, mainly because I hate the lack of freedoms and the shitty outdoor prospects. I graduated with a geography degree a few years back and have been unable to find permanent work since. The main reason why I want to work on a ranch is because I can't bear the idea of working in an office or in retail for the rest of my life, I just couldn't do it. The prospect of moving away from friends and family doesn't really worry me, neither does the thought of hard labour or low pay, but trying to apply for citizenship and actually finding a farm/ranch who would take me on is the main reason why I haven't left already.

Any advice on moving to america or working on a ranch would be greatly appreciated