Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[85 / 15 / ?]

Car camping should be illegal, change my mind

No.1264011 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Live in a retarded cunt where pitching your tent outside of designated campgrounds is illegal anywhere
>So I pitch my tent at the designated campground like a good boy
>Plan on going to bed early to get up at sunrise to cover maximum ground the next day
>Suddenly 6 vehicle convoy pulls up
>Oh no oh god no oh shit no fuck off please fuck off just don't
>"Come on guys the night is young!"
>doom_paul.jpeg
>Out comes the 10 tents
>Out comes the barbecue
>Out comes the bluetooth speaker
>Out comes the six packs
>Within 20 minutes they've somehow built a bonfire large enough to give Burning Man a run for its money
>Shitty pop music starts blasting over the speaker
>Lay innatent for hours and can't get to sleep because of the shitty pop music, the bonfire that's illuminating everything to the point even a flashlight is unnecessary, and the loud chit-chat that's slowly getting more drunken and louder
>Finally at 3 fucking AM they turn off the speaker, put out the fire and retire to their tents
>Wake up after getting three hours of sleep and grudgingly go outside for my morning piss
>The whole fucking campground is littered with empty beer bottles, half-eaten wings, various condiment containers and wrappers and god knows what else, because even the notion of taking their trash 10 meters to their car is too much effort for these fucks

EVERY. GOD. DAMNED. TIME. For every 5 times I'm at a campground there will be maybe ONCE when this doesn't happen. MAKE CAR CAMPING ILLEGAL, SIX MONTHS MINIMUM SENTENCE FOR ANYONE CAUGHT AT A CAMPGROUND WITH A VEHICLE REGISTERED IN THEIR NAME PARKED NEARBY.