Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[48 / 8 / ?]

No.1274793 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /out/
I'm young and inexperienced, 20 years old. Have a job and an apartment, but I'm not sure if I want to go to college.
I'm considering saving up to buy a small yacht and just living out of it. My question is, is this feasible?
Is it possible to set up some hydroponics and grow my own food on it? Gardening has been a long time hobby of mine, so experience isn't an issue in regards to that. Assuming I have enough space for a grow space, could I just grow food to eat and sell at coastal farmer's markets? I really just want to sail up and down the east-coast and sell weed and fruit out of my sailboat while reading and writing, maybe get a satellite laptop for oceanbound shitposting. The older I get the more I'm realizing I just really don't like living around other humans, everyone's so selfish and hateful and terrible to each other and it's beginning to take a toll on my mental health, I just want to leave. Was homeless for a few months, survival without income isn't an issue for me really. Does this sound like a stupid idea, or is it doable with enough preparation? Thanks for your help.