Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 1 / ?]

No.135601 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, /out/

I'm pretty fucking pissed off at the moment.

I haven't really had a "home" in over two months, been going place to place, mostly living off land (aka fish and making my own shelters), but occasionally staying with one friend who lives right by the creek where I used to live.

I've been having fires here for years, occasionally cooking some hotdogs when my buddy brought some down but usually catching bass or other fish and cooking them over a fire.

Today, my buddies neighbor, who lives across the street noticed our fire and claimed that it was his land and if we didn't put it out and clean up the "garbage" (which is one empty worm container, all of my stranded tackle and maybe a can or two) he was calling the cops and having us arrested.

I have nowhere to go. I don't want to go back home, I hate even taking assistance from my friend who sometimes will bring me food, and I've been living in these woods for months now. There really isn't any question here, I'm just highly fucking irritated and can't believe this is happening.

I know for a fact that this guy doesn't own property all the way down to the creek, but I'm stressing because he's threatened to call the cops and I've sort of been on the run from my P.O for a few months now. All I have is a fishing pole, tackle, my laptop and my buddies wifi connection whenever I decide to head that far through the woods.