Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 6 / ?]

No.138837 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know that there a lot of knife/cutting/chopping tool thread around so just put shit together once for all. We discuss knives models, weight, blade length, blade type, utility/dumbness etc. directly minding our experiences and possibly showing our blades/tools and commenting.
Example: I'm quite a collector and knifefag; here are my best models and obviously not all of them are suitable for innawood carrying. The Extrema Ratio Fulcrum bayonet for instance, is tough looking and shit, but unless i don't plan going out behind enemy's lines cutting sentinel's throat, it would be a bit underused (tough it's a VERY sturdy camp knife). On the other hand, i often bring my Fallkniven F1 (black one in the middle), which suits the best compromise between size/weight/blade design/cutting performance/edge durability, along with my FOX Retribution Scout (the one with the green handle) wich is a very good and sturdy medium chopper/carver. Other knives are my edc Spyderco Native III and my hdf Tops-Buck CSAR-T. The wooden handled one is my Maserin Bacchilega Hunter, favorite hunting/skinning/food preps knife. Also ask me anything, i'll try my best to comment/give advices.