Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[104 / 19 / ?]

No.1569268 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So /out/ I see A LOT of hate on the SAK in everyday life, Why?

I can understand its not great to rely on if you are literally living innawoods (which little to none of the people here are in such a situation), but for everyday EDC, there is practically a model for everyone. Working in IT, I use mine daily, The phillips comes in handy for opening a pc case on the fly, tweezers for the occasional metal sliver from shit computer cases, plucking a random nose hair, etc. The scissors are great for straightening Ethernet cable for terminating, and clipping finger nails, straight pin is good for ejecting sims or dvd drives, plus if I have to pull out a knife in front of an old pearl clutcher, It's 'a boyscout knife' not a scary knife where its 'made for hurting someone' (yeah some old broad actually said that to me, She couldn't understand the concept of some people collecting knives for fun, or liking the aesthetics or enjoyment like some people do stamps, jewelry, coins... Also couldn't seem to understand that a knife is a tool for utility such as cutting, prying, etc.