Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / ?]

Need /out/ Advice

No.1573722 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /out/ I'm feeling relatively depressed and maybe ya'll can help. I'm twenty-three about to turn twenty-four and I feel trapped, I've been wanting to move to Alaska for years and I currently have close to four thousand dollars saved up, theoretically I can leave right now. But I got into trouble with the law a year back and can't own weapons for two more years. I don't know if I should get a lawyer to get off probation early, seeing that you can't survive in Alaska without guns. I was recently forced to quit my job and now I'm eating into my savings. I was planning on going to the Selawik National Wildlife Refuge, get a cabin permit, and, simply put just live life. But the uneasiness of not owning the land beneath my feet is troublesome. The permits usually last twenty years and the last thing I want is to be kicked out in my mid forties with nothing to show. What is /out/'s opinion on this, any advice is appreciated. I know this is a bit of a ramble but I'm anxious and don't know what to do.