Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

Getting back /out/

No.1665450 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I moved to a new place about 3 years ago and since then I haven't really been out. I've maybe gone into the woods behind my house and made a campfire a couple of times and I went fishing at the pier once but that's it. I haven't gone hiking, camping and exploring which I previously loved to do, I used to hike 5 days a week.

This place is just new to me and doesn't feel like home, before I moved I knew where I could go, where I wanted and I could just go at any moment. Now I don't now where to go and this place just seem so barren, barely any mountains or trees just fields, plains and houses. All my friends are back home so I don't have anyone to go out with. My tent is ruined but I haven't bothered to buy a new one. There is never any snow here so I can't even go skiing.
I got a new job which is really tiresome, I work 10 days and have 4 off and during my off days I just want to sit at home and relax and get ready for more work. I've grown so lazy.

My backpack full of gear has been sitting in the corner og my room collecting dust since I got here. It's honestly depressing seeing it there, all packed and ready for new adventures but nobody is taking him anywhere.

How do I rejuvenate the /out/ spirit?