Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[123 / 13 / ?]

Homeless and Giving Up

No.1766671 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, /out/. I've been homeless for a little while now and am sick of it. Meth head schizos, thieves, cops, can't put up a tent or tarp. Being homeless in the city/burbs sucks fat wang. No one is hiring. Gyms are closed so I can't shower. They shut off the water, electricity and the public restrooms at the parks. The lockdown really made things significantly worse for the homeless.

I figure, fuck it. I like hiking and camping anyway. I'm going to go live in the Panhandle National Forest. Three national forests all right next to each other. As long as I move every 14 days at least 25 miles, don't litter, don't cut down any trees, or set the fucking place on fire, then I'll just have to keep eating, not freeze or get too sick, not snap my ankle, or get eaten by bears, wolves, rednecks, ect.

I'm curious what kind of set up would work best for long-term, portable, calorie-dense, cheap food? Should I just bring a bag of flour and salt and make hard tack in ~4 day batches at a time? I'll get a fishing license for protein. But is there a better system for staying fed, lightweight, cheap, and attracting as few animals/bugs as possible?

inb4: you're going to die in the forest retard.
I sure hope so. I wouldn't really mind dying right now. In the meantime though, I'd like to either spend my last few months away from other people in nature or actually gitgud at surviving.