Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[102 / 23 / ?]

My gf and I were raped while /out/

No.1786625 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Since Corona started I convinced my gf to go /out/ with me more often.
2 weeks ago we agreed to go camping for a few days since the weather was going to be pretty warm, even at nights. I was pretty excited since I always tried to get her to at least walk outside with me.
While on the way on day one we met another couple at a campsite who were a few years younger than us (we're both 29)
We sat down with them and socialized for a bit and what would you know, the dude and I went to the same high school together a few states away. Small world. Anyway, since they were pretty fun we agreed to hike together for a few days.
The girl was very knowledgable about nature and even built a small game trap. We never caught anthing but that thing would have worked nicely.

Here comes the creepy bit. One night we were setting up our tents. It was fucking freezing so we made a huge fire to warm ourselves up. The girl asked us if we wanted to try her home made vodka and we drank the whole bottle.
I was getting super drunk but also felt very weird. I had trouble keeping my eyes open and the next moment I was asleep.
The next day me and my gf woke up with the worst headache.
Our hiking partners were gone.
My ass fucking hurt and I went to take a shit. When I pulled down pants I noticed I had cum stains on my underwear.
So its pretty obvious what happened. I told my gf and we looked for signs of rape but her underwear was clean. The only thing that was off is that she had a burning sensation down there but that could be anything.

We went to the police and took a rape kit. It confirmed that I was raped but no signs my gf was raped too. Still I'm pretty sure they did something to her.