Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[222 / 33 / ?]

I hate the meme of water filtration.

No.1803505 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A multi-million dollar industry peddling absolute memes to gullible idiots using fearmongering bullshit. "Buy our filter goy, wouldn't want to get [insert fearmongering about giardia or whatever bullshit works the best to sell water filters], would you goy? Where the fuck are you hiking where there isn't clean water? I don't know about you guys but any wilderness that's actually worth going to is going to have clean running streams or rivers. These rivers are inevitably going to be way cleaner than any municipal tap water, and most people wouldn't even care to filter tap water. I've been drinking mountain stream water all my life (because fuck drinking birth-control-hormone-ridden municipal tap water or bpa-contaminated bottled water) and have literally never gotten sick at all. Just don't be an idiot by drinking fetid pond water and you'll be fine, there's no reason to waste money and pack space and weight on these absolute memes. Every time I see these blithering idiots squatting by a fresh, cool, clean mountain river pumping away on their filters like retards, I never pass up the chance to stop and slurp straight from the stream as a wild beast just to mog them.

Anyone else see through the moneygrubbing meme that is hiking water filtration or am I truly the only enlightened one around?