Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[67 / 6 / ?]

Becoming a hermit

No.1875216 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
For the past months I've seriously considered selling all my stuff, buying a remote cabin and living /out/ permanently
I've been alone my whole life, I have never had a great connection with my family, I have never had real friends, I've never had a proper relationships and all my effords to create social bonds with people have failed, I've made no progress despite how hard I try. I can't hold a job or get a proper degree, I'm gonna be a coonsooming wageslave for the rest of my life. The only time I feel at peace is when I'm out alone camping or hiking, but even then the thought about returning home to a "modern life" is always there and never gives me peace.

I realize that living off the land isn't going to be an easy task but if I use my funds to buy supplies to help me along the way it can make things ten times easier for me. I know how to use a boat, how to fish and forage, and I know the basics of gardening, hunting and keeping poultry.

Not really sure what the point of this thread is, just curious if anyone have any advice or takes on this?