Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 10 / ?]

Outdoor hygiene

No.1875492 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There's very little info on such an important topic as hygiene while hiking/camping in wilderness. Basic stuff like soap and toothpaste is obvious, but I'm sure experienced people have many advice to share on how to stay clean and dry all the time. I have a couple of lifehacks to share, wearing pads for instance, is a must on long hot trails, keeps you dry, clean and proud actually that you have your bottom super tidy and smell like roses, while others have a specific wet spots on crotch and disgusting mess of sweat, poopee, etc. Professional hunters use pads as an important measure of reducing the smell so not to be recognized by prey. Buying ones is tricky, kinda, I usually buy a lot of other stuff along so the girl at the cashier won't pay attention and just pass it through. Wish some day there would be no taboo on men wearing pads and they'll be easily available in out stores, with more manly prints on them, like cammo, or Appalachian mountains, or truck. The other lifehack is washing hands with tender leaves, collect a bunch, squeeze, add water and in one minute they'll be foamy as soap, thick green foam washes dirt real well. Share your tips guys.