Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[48 / 12 / ?]

best /out/ watch

No.1881504 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /out/, first off let me say I didn't know whether to post this here, on /fa/ or on /g/, but I thought I'd give it a try here because I've seen similar threads posted a few times in the past, anyway. What's the ultimate outdoors survival watch? I'm talking a watch that you can slap on and go do whatever, go missing for 5 months on the desert and then go live in the mountains for a couple years without technology, just your watch. I'm talking something that does solar charging, and it's sturdy, water resistant for the most part, something that you can scratch and go trough the mud with and will still keep time accurately, and as I put "smart" on the title, I'm also looking for something that has some sort of "google maps" function or just regular maps, or gps. I don't know if anything like it exists but then again, worth asking. Just for reference the watches that I usually wear when I go out are a seiko alpinist which I've terribly scratched over the years, and some old waveceptor g-shock that has taken a lot of damage, so I'm looking for something that does more.