Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[217 / 18 / ?]

No.1886865 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What is wrong with you fucks? How can you ever go outside again? My life is ruined. Thousands of people have walked into our national forests, never to be seen again. I had no idea and I know that you have no idea what I'm talking about because you're on the /OUT/ thread. Now these people don't just fall, break an ankle, and starve because they never find their bodies, or if they do find something it'll be years later in the same area they had hundreds of people scouring for days or weeks and the evidence won't make any sense. Items that the victim would have had on then will show up neatly placed miles down the trail or even miles off of the trail. Then you have children who at two years old disappear for a week in the woods only to be found 10 miles away deep in the woods, with nothing more than some surface level scratches and they're a little emaciated. There is something happening that cannot be explained in any way. I'm a /POL/ junkie and that's what I spend most of my time ranting about, but now that I know this is happening politics means nothing compared to thousands of innocent disappearing never to be seen again especially since the vast majority of other people in the U.S. have no idea what's happening or that even something is happening. Never go into the woods alone, please.