Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 11 / ?]

How do I cope with the fear of someone fucking with my car when it's parked in a national forest?

No.2104734 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I try to be as considerate as possible, parking my car way out of anyone's way, and it's not like I have California plates in Idaho or anything that would actually warrant my car being fucked with, but it's still a huge fear that keeps me up at night at camp and turns me off going /out/. There's literally nothing that would stop someone having a bad day from just totally fucking my car, cutting wires, smashing the windows, shooting it with their rifle just for the lulz, whatever. I keep it clean and don't keep things valuables visible and the windows are tinted but still.

It doesn't make sense that I have this fear because people could do the same thing at the parking lot in the grocery store but there at least there's safety in numbers.

Literally my biggest fear in life. Even though my car is over 20 years old and most people would be embarrassed to drive it, it's the only thing I own that actually has a real value and it terrifies me to think what could happen to it.

Am I mentally ill? Why do I have this fear?