Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[39 / 4 / ?]

Why do mountainhouseniggers have no respect for the environment?

No.2117542 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Every time i see someone cooking mountainhouse meals on the trails they act like the biggest faggiest douchebags. (And yes, I meant to say on the trail, not innawoods - let's be honest here mountainhouseniggers only know how to follow well-blazed trails that are listed on their alltrails iphone gps)
>pic related, typical mountainhousenigger litter

The people who unironically bring mountainhouse meals for a casual 3 day backpacking loop invariably always do one of the following as well:

>build cairns
>blast loud music on the trail
>"hey don't worry that he's not on a leash, my pupper never bites!"
>"hey i know you set up on this site already but it's getting late and this is a nice spot, mind if i set up next to you here? Oh don't my music, i'll try to keep it down"

Every time i see a mountainhousenigger, they are doing one of those things.

At least with banana and orange peelniggers, you can at least attribute their actions to ignorance and not malice; some people falsely believe if it breaks down in municipal compost bin, it should also break down in the woods.
But with mountainhouseniggers there is no excuse, they brought it in, they should be able to carry it out

Is it because mountainhouseniggers are urbanite cityidiots who believe their casual 2-3 day weekend warrior loop is the equivalent of climbing mount everest (that's why they MUST buy the high-tech backpacking food), and these delusions of grandeur get up in their head and make them believe they are above mother nature?