Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[81 / 7 / ?]

Doomsday prepping

No.2133614 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
People, I've had a disturbing dream. I don't want to talk about it, but I believe chaos will ensue in these next two years. Consisting of another, more deadly virus in the next year and then the outbreak of World War 3 in the year after that. They say you should trust your gut feelings, and this is a strong one.

I have no practical experience with anything related to trying to live outdoors or even camping that isn't glamping. I need to learn as much as I can and as fast as I can, and I need to get sufficient supplies as soon as I can as well, to prepare. When the signs start happening, when I decide it's bad enough, I'll go into the wilderness far from any major city.

I have some camping stuff, but it's not suitable for winter at all. I'm not going to say what I have, because I want people to go over everything. All the supplies I need, what kind of tools, what kind of weapons, what kind of shelter, how to make shelter if need be, how to hunt for food, trap or fish, how to forage, and what to forage for. I need to know what's edible and what's poisonous. If there's some kind of foragables and hunting guides sorted by region, please tell me them. And I'll need to know about how to treat any potential injuries and wounds, and any kind of medicine I can produce when anything that I take with me initially runs out. Also what food and medical stuff to take with me initially. And how to purify water or make it safe to drink.

I'll need to know about supplies, shelter, what to do for food, how to treat injuries, medicine or medicinal herbs and other medical stuff, safe water to drink, tools, and weapons. And entertainment. I'm pretty much starting from the beginning, go over everything.

I'm not joking around, I have a strong feeling about this one. Please teach me as much as you can.