Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[83 / 28 / ?]

No.2169369 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just want to say fuck charcoal and everyone who uses it. Never in my life have I had more miserable experiences with such an awful piece of shit supposedly meant to be easy to work with, hot, and long lasting. What a crock of absolute bullshit.

Every time you light this fucking pile of garbage, it flares for a quarter of a second and makes "coals" which are so "hot" it takes 30 minutes to fry bacon on it. That is of course if you manage to light it, because with or without lighter fluid charcoal is simply god damn impossible to light. You'd have better chances melting rocks with embers from a stick. Then you realize only 3 briquettes have formed coals; the other 35 have gone out completely. Want to try to light those other briquettes? Maybe dump some lighter fluid on them, show it who's boss? Sorry but it won't fucking work. Charcoal is immune to everything you try to do to light it. Sneeze and every briquette is fucking ruined. Look at the coals wrong and the "fire" fizzles out.

Now you want real heat to cook your meals and eat your breakfasts? Make a god damn campfire. Two logs, raft on top, tinder beneath, and just light the nigger. Easiest shit you'll ever do. Stays hot, easy to add fuel to, and makes plenty of light. Smells great. Smoke BTFOs fucking insects all day and night long. Then you can climb into your tent and make sweet, sweet love to your girl by the light of a warm fire. There's nothing like it.

So do yourself a favor and give up on fucking charcoal. God, what a fucking piece of shit scam. Fuck you.