Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[77 / 19 / ?]

Gear: EDC/ ditch the backpack edition

No.2273347 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Poast /out/ EDC, or what you carry in just your pockets and belt. No packs of any kind allowed.

Here’s what I carry. It can all fit in my jeans, or be spread throughout the pockets in some cargo pants.
>G-shock Casio watch 200m water resistant (Don’t know what model)
>Aluminum thermoflask I found on a hike and washed up w/ carabiner for belt loop carry
>cheapshit pocket clip kobalt flashlight
>Buck woodsman
>Swiss Army multitool w/belt holster I made for it
>cheapshit zippo w/belt holster
>cheapshit Husky leath gloves (for thorns, ect.) w/belt holder I made for it
>paracord cuffs I found (and actually use, unlike the children they’re meant for)
>What you don’t see here is my wool Stetson that I stuff $49 into the hand band in case my wallet gets lost, and my Rite in the Rain pad and pencil.
Let le insults and critiques roll in. What can I ditch, replace, or upgrade?
I already want to switch over to a steel, single-walled bottle to boil water in (on longer excursions).
The flashlight came in a pair, and I already wore out it’s twin after vigorous use on a 2 month road trip, so should I keep goin for the $15 pairs or will an upgrade pay for itself?
Might switch out the Swiss Army multi tool for one that has pliers, suggestions?
Also thinking about making a mini field aid+ kit to go on my belt with alcohol swaps, small dressings, foot powder ect, is that over kill?