Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[121 / 27 / 54]

Stumbled onto an occult site

No.2323824 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Coordinates: 31.437213°N, 93.039940°W

It’s pretty unassuming, but there’s literally no other explanation for it. Yes, I camped there overnight because 1) these people are all phony’s who recoil at the very mention of the name of the Savior, who is my guardian, 2) I do not fear the anti-Christ, and 3) they ain’t gonna do shit anyway.

Upon first glance it just looks like an open field, but there’s no reason for this field to be there. Meadows don’t occur naturally in Louisiana. It’s a subtropical climate, so any clearing quickly becomes a jungle if it’s not maintained.

It’s not a group camp. The ground has been completely rutted up by hogs, then grass and moss took over. Any tent camping would be extremely uncomfortable, and getting an RV down the short road into the area would be fairly precarious. The forest road is right off of an easily traversed gravel road.

And it makes sense that this would exist in the open. People are idiots, and occultists are no exception. They wouldn’t know how to hide what they’re doing very well, and would choose an area that’s somewhat convenient and known to them. This is close to a popular hiking trail and campground.

How do I know this is an occult site? First, it’s a meadow, which is a requirement for occult practice. It does not happen in wooded areas. An open meadow is required in the same way Eucharist is required for a Catholic ceremony.

The small tree was purposefully planted in the center is the meadow. It has been pruned and cared for. Pine straw has been laid around it for landscaping. It is a white oak (oak trees, again, are important as symbolism for the occult).

What should I do? Uproot their tree and replace it with a crucifix?