Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[68 / 12 / 52]

/out/ jobs.

No.2380617 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So what kind of out jobs do you have, or have done. Please give a description and opinion on the job as well, I'll start.
>military reserves (Canada)
it's decent but a little silly, especially during peacetime. the only helpful thing I did was some flood relief. but it was worth it just to have done basic training. if you just want to try it for a couple years I rec infantry, I did artillery but honestly it was kind of boring and I would've preferred to have done more boot stuff.
>treeplanting
highly recommended. your first season you won't make much, but it's super fun to live in a bush camp for 3 months with a bunch of young people, the parties are great. but if you're good you can make tons of cash, it's piece work do you get payed by how many trees you plant (between 12 and 15 cents a tree in Ontario). I know people who've came home with 30 grand for 2 months work. forget to mention, this industry is only really in Canada and other common wealth countries.
>Farm hand
It's chill, not much to say on this one.

If anyone has any experience with any sea related jobs please talk about them, I want to get into lobster or crab fishing but it seems hard to get into.