Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[39 / 7 / 26]

Aimo Koivunen / amphetamines while /out/

No.2470155 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Koivunen was a Finnish soldier, assigned to a ski patrol on 20 April 1944, along with several other Finnish soldiers.
>Three days into their mission, on 18 March, the group was attacked and surrounded by Soviet forces, from whom they managed to escape.
>Koivunen became fatigued after skiing for a long distance, but could not stop. He was also the sole carrier of army-issued Pervitin, or methamphetamine, a stimulant used to remain awake while on duty.
>He took them all and had a short burst of energy, but then entered into a state of delirium, and lost consciousness. Koivunen remembered waking up the following morning, separated from his patrol and having no supplies.
>In the following days, he escaped Soviet forces once again, was injured by a land mine which also set fire to a nearby Russian camp, and laid in a ditch for a week waiting for help.
>Having skied more than 400 km (248.5 mi) he was found and admitted to a nearby hospital, where his heart rate was measured at 200 beats per minute, triple the average human heartbeat, and weighing only 43 kg.
>In the week Koivunen was gone, he subsisted only on pine buds and a single Siberian jay that he caught and ate raw. He ended up surviving and died peacefully at the age of 71.
/out/bros, the adventures of Koivunen have been on my mind for quite some time now. But recently I've managed to get my hands on a small batch of amphetamines (dextroamphetamine sulfate) and I'm very much interested in having a fat hike in his honour - perhaps 30 miles / 50 km in a day, perhaps even more if I have it in me and pushing it past daylight. To be clear, I have a decent bit of hiking experience and have gone up to 30km a day previously with a fully loaded pack. Is this a good or bad idea? Does anyone have any experiences with hiking under the influence of amphetamines or other narcotics? I want to go on an epic amphetamine fuelled hike to absolutely break my body.