Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / 6]

Can I train a wild bird?

No.2475737 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My dorm is right next to a forest this year and there's even trail entrance about 30 feet from my door. Ive seen plenty of animals come out of the forest to pay my building visit including wild turkeys, rabbits, and I even saw a fox once but it was dark so it was hard to tell. My favorite is vid related.
For the last week or so he's come to my window almost every morning around 9:30-10:00 and gives me a couple taps on my window before flying to a different part of the building to bore into (he never gets anything because Im pretty sure the outside of my dorm is made of some kind of fake plastic wood). Dont care about building damage because im living in a dorm. He keeps coming here though and its so routine Ive stopped setting my alarm and even named him Lil Pecker. If I cut a tiny hole in my screen and filled it with peanuts or acorns or something could I domesticate him? Would it have to be bugs? I have no idea what species of woodpecker he is. I had two parakeets that I pretty much had to domesticate myself by bribing them with food so they would sit on my shoulder and play and Im hoping I can do the same with lil pecker. Sorry for no video I compressed it 3 times and 4chan say its still too big