Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[52 / 4 / 31]

Rate my survival loadout

No.2482772 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
> Tools / Weapons
1. Cold Steel Drop Forged Survivalist (sheath with velcro straps and paracord)
2. Cold Steel Drop Forged Hunter (paracord on handle, Cold Steel clips on sheath)
3. Leatherman Wave+ Black Oxide (sheath with snap closures and bit kit)
4. Estwing 16" sports axe (exchanging for Hultafors 40cm wood handle)
5. Small chinese multi-function spade with sheath
6. Konustar military steel compass with ALICE sheath
7. Norconia CLASSIC 10x25 binoculars with ALICE sheath
8. SAS Tactical Survival Bow + 5 Arrows

> Clothing
1. Meindl Special Forces leather hiking boots (goretex)
2. Army socks, US army fleece underpants and undershirt, Leahter kevlar lined gloves, 3M insulated fleece cap, fleece neck gaiter
3. 5.11 Icon pants tundra, UA t shirts, 5.11 maverick belt, 5.11 3-in-1 parka, 5.11 tactical button up shirt, boot blousers

> Survival
1. Bunch of fire steels, mathces , BIC lighters, two survival pocket kits, 10l heavy duty dry bags, bunch of paracord, homemade fire starters, hunting lures, headlamp, US Army canteen kit with survival items in pouch, IFAK + small FAK, Pouch with snare and fishing gear, dump pouch, MOLLE belt with suspenders, MOLLE 2.5L camelbak, US Army woodland poncho replica (Ripstop poliester with PU coating, coated with exterior silicone coated with liner (with head zipper), 2 person od green tent, od emergency tarp (aluminum coated), infaltable army sleep pad maps etc.

> Resources
1. Food stash, best-seller survival books (read), spares of and for just about everything I own, batteries, fuel, kitchenette

Unfortunately I haven't spent enough time in the bush to test my gear. I've been on 100km hikes a couple of times without issues apart from weight (carried army shit that you dont need for the purposes of simply hiking) and not enough water (thought I'd live on 2L of water on a 25km 40C degree day

Anons. i believe, based on years of research, studying, and mistakes that I may have just perfected my gear. Any critics?