Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

How prepared are you?

No.2512571 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Poland here, less than 100km from Ukrainian border. Family of four with two small kids. City apartament. That's what I managed to acomplish in past two years, starting from almost zero:

7 days worth of bottled water following 3,7L per person per day rule, home water filter

extra butane canisters for camping stove I already owned

at least 7-14 days worth of food, cycled (can't tell exactly as it's my wife's expertise). 1/3 is in the freezer but rest is shelf stable including some ready to eat high calorie items

stock of vitamine suplements + few packets watercress seeds

started stockpiling and cycling virtually every consumable item at house including medicines, hygiene products, soap, wet wipes, diapers etc.

stocked up on bandages/band aids, bought another first aid kit

charging system: solar 21W mat, hand crank charger, powerbanks and headlamps operating on 18650 rechargable cells, extra cables, micro to usb-c adapters

spend cash on purchases before prices go up. Every day items, outdoor clothing. Ended up with 3 pairs of hiking footwear scaling up to any weather conditions

diversified savings: bought some USD, 20g gold bar, keeping over 1k€ worth cash at home in case no ATM service. Invested rest into lending fund and actually started earning on it lately because more and more people are plunging into debt

lost 20kg of weight, started doing cardio and power walks around my neighboorhood after dusk. Great way to know your exit routes, hidden shortcuts and... local lowlifes

put together things I already had into "EDC pouch" I carry in my backpack everywhere I go, including work

stocked my empty locker at work with extra food I already used (oats, carrot juice, tea). It was unused space and now it's 3 days worth of food storage

1/2