Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / 4]

Blitzchester

No.2560220 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Thompson will not speak to you tonight. His time is up. I have taken it over. You were to hear a report on world crisis. That is what you are going to hear. For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Kuno Rochat? This is Kuno Rochat speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing – you who dread knowledge – I am the man who will now tell you.

All the men who have vanished, the men you hated, yet dreaded to lose, it is I who have taken them away from you. Do attempt to find us. We choose to be found. Do not cry that it is our duty to serve you. We already recognize such duty. Do not cry that you need us. We know. Do not cry that you own us. You don't. Do not beg us to return. We were on strike, we, the men of the mind. We have chosen not to harm you any longer. We are useless according to your economics. We have chosen not to exploit you any longer. We are dangerous and to be shackled, according to your politics. We have chosen not to endanger you, nor to wear the shackles any longer.

The moment you realize how awful and empty everything is it becomes your moral obligation to become the thing people need to have hope. I am no king and no founder I am only a friend to the exceptional outliers that truly understand what composes the foundations of society. As a friend I wish to tell you the greatest challenge for business and finance; outdoors and survival; math and science; reading and writing, is to finance the survival of science and imagination anywhere simply because one person identified it was possible. I then wish for my friends, tragically underemployed, to consider finding a town called Blitzchester placed on Mt. Parnassus in the Colorado Rockies just west of Denver.

/biz/out/sci/lit/

Discord waiting room invite code: bJ2tF3PYVG