Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[319 / 26 / 127]

Fuck Non-leashers

No.2623729 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The other day was walking in a local nature preserve with my pregnant wife and dog when out of nowhere a German Shepherd appears out of nowhere walking around a corner with the owners nowhere in sight. It goes into stalking/hunter mode immediately so we just stop to assess the situation knowing that at any moment the dog could go into combat mode and fuck things up. Few seconds later we see people 40 yards in the distance and ask them to recall the dog which fails to acknowledge the commands so the owners have to run over and leash the thing. I got into a verbal argument with the owners to leash their fucking dog because it is the law in this county to which they reply not to talk to them like they're children and say it isn't a law, it's a suggestion (it's 100% a law.) We later cross paths going opposite directions again and the dude is trying to look macho with the dog leash just hanging around his shoulders trying to show how well trained his dog is. As we pass the dog tries lunging at ours so he has to fumble to grab it. Didn't say a word to them, just started laughing because they have no grounds to stand on at that point. I honestly don't give a shit if your corgi or whatever small dog is off leash because I can just punt the fuckers away but there's a pandemic of people with aggressive large dogs like Shepherds, Belgian Malinois, etc. that are used by LEO/Military with the purpose of fucking people up that are owned by retards who think they have actually trained these dogs up to LEO/DOD standard. I haven't conceal carried in 5+ years because I avoid high crime areas but I'm going to start to in local parks because there's so many retards walking around with a false confidence that "not my dog, he's well trained!" won't attack my pregnant wife, my dog, or me. This is a PSA that I will shoot your fucking dog if it is off leash and looks threatening.