Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[270 / 25 / 107]

Moving vanlifers along.

No.2629864 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Andy Baker is suffering emotional damages.

Now we return to our regularly scheduled program. I live in a beautiful city, but ever since we moved here and especially the last few years, it's just been a steady influx of the so-called van lifers who just think nothing of clogging up our residential streets.

One girl last year was camping right across her from us and because it was cold she was running your engine and her little station wagon every few hours disturbing us and waking us up and so the next morning she confronts her and we get all this lip from this twat. Stuff like I said I bet you I I said I don't think your mother would be very proud of you right now and she said I don't have a mother so there. Who are these mentally damaged people that do this shit.

And now this year one guy at the corner who's knows the schedule of the bylaws officers too well so I tried to help him get the idea to move along by using my slingshot and some rotting fruit on the side of his vehicle. But I don't think he noticed.

I don't want to cause so much damage, that the RCMP notice. So I'm thinking of a squeeze bottle with a lot of ketchup in it and just painting the sides of his vehicle with it and letting it dry overnight in the heat.