Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 24 / 10]

Emergency Bag

No.2641751 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been pondering what to put into a vehicle "emergency" bag, figured this would be the best board for it. I already know tools specific to my car and to quickly solve vehicle emergencues (duct tape, fence wire, spare tire, flares), and a first aid kit and road map. Also have a spot light to piss off deer and neighbor, as well as I wanna get a portable jumper (any recommendations?) and cigarette port tire inflator.

I also wanna keep shit like enough food and water for a few days, tools incase I need to leave my car if I was travelling and had no other choice (like a compass, whistle, flint and steel), and a brick of ammo for my carry pistol. Love my 38 spcl.

Also I wanna keep some overnight shit in it too incase I have to survive a female or something (never gonna happen but I can hope). Spare clothes and toiletries, so if I meet God during my demise atleast I'll look good.

Know it's a blog post, but just looking for some general discussion and advice on the topic and what I brought up.