Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[118 / 80 / ?]

Building and Protecting a Community

No.26470 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, /out/ is regarded by most as the best of the new boards. Let's keep it that way. So many boards have fallen to shitposters and tripfags. I can't see that happening to a board dedicated to outdoors, but anything can happen and it's important we forge a unique community.

ITT, we give our insights, share our ideas, what we would like to see from this board, what we don't want to see, and any other things you feel needs to be said. Note that moot can still kill this trial board, and we're doing great so far, but we need to keep it like that.

To this end, I require the help of fellow oldfags of /out/. Not these newfags who just started browsing today but the oldfags who have been here for two whole days. My proposition: we make an infographic. There are plenty of survival/outdoor infographics (I'll be we'll have some threads dedicated to them), and several boards have created their own as well. To all /out/doorsmen, please share what should be part of this. Honestly, if I attempted this myself, the end result would be shitty. Anyone want to volunteer on making the final draft? If not, I'll just take notes and get around to making it when I can. Just share tips we may not know, survival methods, terrain knowledge, etc. Hopefully I can get this off the ground and we can make our first mark before this board is even finalized. Will bump with nature wallpapers.