Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[176 / 13 / ?]

fuck peta

No.275086 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
so out I had a story to share.

I'm a professional fur trapper. my trapping grounds are the arctic tundra where I trap arctic foxes. I don't know how much you guys know about fur trapping but its hard work im working from when I get up and I stop when I got to bed. mow I use foothold traps. i do my best to be humane and I always use the appropriate size traps. I use a dog sled to get around and the dogs i use love there job. i take great care of my dogs. i wear caribou hide clothing to protect me from the cold. heres wear it gets bad last year when I was taking my fures to the fur buyers there was a ring of protesters. usaly I have no problem but this particular year I had been delayed by a storm and this was the last day I could go and sell my furs. I managed to get the most of my furs in the back door without issue. but then some jack ass noticed me a threw a gallon nice bright red paint and ruined about twenty furs.As you can imagine I was pissed and just about kicked his ass. peta has been fucking with my lively hood for far to long. just about every year this peta supporter in my town flys people in to haras us fur trappers. im really sick of this guy and his peta pals. I just wanted to tell people how peta is ruining lives. and they just don't care