Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[82 / 12 / ?]

No.297006 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So /out/ I have a problem. On my estate in Sweden there's a recently restored stream, that used to have lots of what you yanks call perch, northern pike and sea-going trout. These species used to mate here in early spring, and the shallow waters made excellent nursing grounds. The stream was damaged by new constructions of impassable bridges, etc. and was restored as party of a govt. funded project since the species that used to breed there are rapidly declining in the Baltic sea. The restoration has been succesful, but for some reason I kept finding fish carcasses, often with roe splattered on the ground, sometimes with nothing more than a bite mark at their neck.

Turns out there's a mink hunting here. Minks are an invasive species in Sweden and our already damaged eco-system was not developed for such formidable predators.

The problem is, I don't own or have the right to set any traps, I don't own any rifle or air rifle (only a 2 joule soft airgun), and I have retarded hippie neighbors that think minks are "cute". How do I get rid of this mink? Preferably forever but if nothing else then for the remainder of the ongoing breeding season of a few weeks.