Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[111 / 37 / ?]

No.304179 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What are some strange things you have found in the middle of nowhere?

Once in the woods I came across a large chimney and it had what I assume was an old school brick baking oven attached, a probably 20 meters on from that was obviously what once a two tiered Victorian era fountain ( http://msa.maryland.gov/msa/stagser/s1259/141/278/html/fountain72.jpg like this), looking south from that there were big square pillar things decorated in Victorian fashion which had large iron bowls on top (I'm assuming they were once torches), spaced apart probably around 8 meters apart leading up to a gate. Nothing past the gate, just forest, but it sure was interesting. I'm assuming at one time there must have been a manor or something of some sort in the area, possibly the chimney/oven is all that remained of it.

According to a friend, when he was in far-north Queensland Australia, he came across an off the grid hippie community, but when they saw him, they all bolted into the jungle leaving everything they were just doing, so fireplaces still going, tools dropped on food gardens etc etc.

In a forest not far from here, there are shittonnes of teddybears nailed and hung from trees, no idea fucking why.

So yeah, what are some strange discoveries you have found /out/?