Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 7 / ?]

No.376933 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hey /b/. i need to know what this thing is. i found it like 9 or 10 years ago with friends and and never knew what it was (it was apart of another very large piece. i got the smaller piece cuz beta)

here is the story:
>2005ish(dont remember exact year tbh, but around 2005-2006)

>me and friends remember seeing a astroid/meteor/what the fuck ever falling from the sky months earlier.

>decide to go investigate one day because bored.

>found this rock thing in a small crater in a very large field alongside another very large piece of the same type of rock.

>one friend gets the largest rock and i get the smallest one. other friends were uninterested because it was just a rock to them.

>flash forward to present day.

the largest piece was about the side of a full tower computer case. it was fucking huge and all 4 of us helped carry it to his house.

so any ideas on what this thing might be? clearly its not a earth natural rock since we found it in a large crater from where we thought the meteor landed. but its of an odd color that ive never seen before.

i thought it was lead, and my more pessimistic side thought it would be silver or platinum, so i just kept it in my room all this time hoping it wasnt useless. and even if it was useless it still looked cool and the fact that it was from space and shit.

so, wtf is it? im sure someone knows