Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[87 / 10 / ?]

No.431885 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm noticing an awful lot of bitching going on here lately. I know we've always liked a good moan/witch hunt but there's some SERIOUS nit picking going on now regarding what IS and hat ISN'T "/out/" and I'm struggling to understand a lot of it.

What's happening? Are there some aspects of /out/ that you're really starting to dislike? What's wrong with just ignoring it and posting about what you enjoy? Why are people suddenly feeling the need to shit up threads with hipster accusations and shit? This never used to happen!

Is it because part of the userbase is now stuck in because they don't want to hike or camp in the winter? Is it because nobody here actually leaves the house much and are feeling the effects of seasonal depression? Is the shitposting just happening because it's getting close to Christmas and you guys can't afford your monthly quota of moras because you're broke?

I know this will probably just get deleted right of the bat and a fair amount of the initial replies will be telling me to "stop whining about people whining!" but it's about time you fags got your shit together and learned to get along.

>tl:dr - STOP BEING CUNTS TO EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME, PLEASE.