Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[43 / 4 / ?]

Conquering the wildnerness...

No.432203 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /out/ it is my first time here, but I am a regular to 4chan.

In about 5 months me and my cousin plan on moving to Colorado. Once there we are going to head out into the wilderness and begin our primitive lifestyle.
Me and him have grown sick of society. I've worked four hard years in the aerospace engineer field, and he has worked 6 in the automotive industry,. We both decided that we want to disappear off the face of the earth into the natural landscapes.

The face of reality is that, sadly to say, we know nothing on how to do this. He used to go fishing, and I used to hate camping until my recent years. We were both also hardcore gaming nerds that sat on computers all day, and we are addicted to technology. ( Not so much as we used to be, but we still enjoy it. )
We understand the hardships of surviving and maintaining yourself. We know it will be hard, and we will have our faults. Learning experiences will happen of course, one always learns from their own fault rather than from the warnings of others.

Anyways we need tips and help on everything. From building shelter, gathering, hunting tips, building traps, you name it.
It may sound like I'm a clueless man getting into something deeper than I know, but I feel that a primitive lifestyle in the wilderness is my true calling, society just doesn't fit me.