Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[91 / 18 / ?]

Getting kicked out, need advice on finding a home to stay

No.461135 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /out I need help finding a place to live in. I've been a NEET for several years now and my parents are finally kicking me out. Fortunately they still gave me enough time to find a place to stay before leaving for good but where would the cheapest place be for me to go? I'm currently in California and have been looking at sites for homes, and the cheapest ones I can find are several hours away in southern California. This is one house that I am seriously considering purchasing, even if it's in awful condition.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/86060-Hendricks-Rd_Twentynine-Palms_CA_92277_M27324-47662?row=1

Any advice? I do have money, but it's very limited, only $20k. Finding a place to rent is out of the option, it'd be a waste of money when I just want to live somewhere quiet and isolated where no one will judge me. And I do have a small source of income through the internet, but it's only around $500 a month or less, which is just enough to pay for food, internet and electricity.