Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!uvB2fIFMgh+
[316 / 68 / ?]

Out Patch Thread pt 3. Now Shipping Edition

!!uvB2fIFMgh+ No.476455 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
New bread so info is more prominent.

>>476060
>>476062
NAYSAYERS!
These just dropped through my door this morning.

So, what you need to do is send an email to:
outpatch gmail com

With your name and full address including country.

It turns out I can't really use a false name with Paypal so here's what I'm going to do; I'm going to give these away FOR MOTHERFUCKING FREE! I personally value my anonymity over the monetary worth of the items. As trustworthy as I think you guys are, I'd rather 50 random people don't have access to my real name if that's cool.

If you wish to use a fake name or leave it blank then I can respect that. But the address needs to be genuine for obvious reasons. The worst that'll happen is I book a flight and travel a thousand miles to come and buy you a pint. If you leave the name blank, I'll address it to Chris McCandless.

so, the first 50 anons to send me their address will receive ONE of these completely free of charge. I probably won't ship these until Saturday at the earliest so be patient, they may take a while to arrive.

Unless I can work out a payment system in the future, I'm afraid I won't be ordering any more patches of this or another design. Sorry bros. If someone who cares less about their anonymity wants to take over the reigns then be my guest. I can send over the .ai files if it will help in production.