Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[62 / 11 / ?]

Spesscamp for spessmen - spesscamp 13 general

No.493458 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is a thread for /ss13g/ to discuss the trip to the wilderness that is hopefully going to take place this Summer! The idea is simple: everyone takes a plane from wherever they are to the chosen location, we meet up at the airport and take some sort of public transport to reach the wilderness! So we'll only have to pack our bags and pack a ticket!

There are a few things to decide:
>Location
Currently the best option is Lake District in Scotland. The tickets to get there aren't too expensive, the place looks nice and shouldn't be too hot or too cold. But the destination is still up for discussion! I would very much love to have spessmen see my Motherland, Russia, but I fear that if we might end up in a swamp or a marsh of some description, so I will have to ask around about some places here that are safe for camping. Those mountains in northern Euorpe look good too, but noone's expressed any desire to go there so far.

>time of departure
As stated above, the trip is planned for Summer, but which month would be best? I would prefer to do it in mid-late July or August. Does anyone have any preferences

>list of people who will go
This is the important one, I'd like to make a list of people who're ready for such an adventure. So far a New York detective, Angelite and a few others have expressed their desire to go, could you please post here?

This is all very exciting and I hope we will get to do it together! I've been dreaming of such a meetup for a long time!