Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[156 / 28 / ?]

Homeless

No.503336 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm 20 years old, and I can no longer stay with my family. Zero friends, skills null, and socially I'm challenged.

Currently I live in Iowa. Gonna try to head down to California and live out in a park or something I dont know.

What should I buy to prepare for this fiasco?

My budget is 200 bucks.

What I have right now:

One small backpack
One laptop -Not gonna sell it since I need it to write.
One kindle
Unlimited amount of ziplock bags
One lighter
One pair of pants
One pair of shorts
Three short sleeve shirts
Two hoodies
One wool coat
One pair of skinny jeans
One pair of nike SB shoes (I've been a hermit for a while, I need new shoes)
I can steal utensils from my current residence.

I am aware of the dangers of this lifestyle, I know and accept the fact that this will not be a comfy experience. Criminals, and crazies will be around me while I'm homeless on the road. That's why I'm trying to head toward a camping ground or something. Where I can pitch a tent and stay away from people, but still be close enough to society that I can buy food if my natural resources deplete.

My idea for now is to buy a 5-10 pound bag of rice, and a few bags of beans, I'll be able to eat for a while just on that alone.

Gonna hit the goodwills once they open and try to find some clothing and a new backpack, and maybe buy a sleeping bag or whatever else they have there.

I need to make sure I have enough money to buy a bus ticket to Cali though. Or maybe I can buy a bike... Not sure if im in the best of shape to attempt a cross country trip though haha.

Anyway I'm looking for advice, tips, tricks, whatever. This will definitely be an adventure but like Drake said: "YOLO" hahahahaa

Thanks in advance.